Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Kyiv Theological Seminary



















The SEND office is in this building, as well as my dear host, Lois. She teaches English to the seminary students...and makes me coffee. As you can imagine, I frequent her office for little visits!

2 comments:

Wandering words said...

Em, finally got around to reading your blog. Great to have pics too! I'm assuming Lois is Lois Thorpe? Do you live with her? or is "host" a more generic term? So good to hear how well things are going. Not that I expected any less, but it's nice to hear in your voice that God is continually showing you new and interesting things. Go brit lit! Liz G.

EmZ said...

ah yes...He is indeed teaching me much;) i do not live with Lois (thorpe;) but she is one of my favorite people here! i live with a language student named Leah Schwartz...she is great too!