Well, it is Sunday evening on my side of the world...and I'm getting ready for my first day of school! My sister and friend flew out this morning. I had lunch with a lady here who has been my "host" and spent the afternoon with her.
I'm taking the school van tomorrow morning for the 1 hr. ride, and will take the Metro home everyday. Hopefully public transit won't be too crazy in the evenings...we'll see!
I met my co-operating teacher last week and hope to know what I am teaching any day now. The school goes on Spring Break next week, so I will have a week to plan for my instructional time.
I will share details of my first day tomorrow...now I'm off to get ready for the day. No late nights for this college girl...I have to catch the van at 6:40 in the am!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment